Age discrimination in the workplace takes various forms. A lawsuit of age discrimination initiates with a charge filed with an administrative agency such as the EEOC. After the administrative agency investigation, the employee is typically permitted to file suit in federal court or seek a hearing in front of an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ). This page provides information to assist employers and employees in handling age discrimination charges and litigation.
- Age Discrimination Overview [More...]
- Proving Age Discrimination [More...]
- Filing a Charge of Age Discrimination [More...]
- Damages Available for Age Discrimination [More...]
- Older Workers Benefit Protection Act of 1990 (OWBPA) [More...]
- Age Discrimination Lawsuits - Litigation Steps [More...]
- Web Resources for Age Discrimination [More...]