Representing Employers and Businesses with Employment Law Matters
Our Chicago law firm assists employers and businesses in all aspects of employment law and employment-based immigration. Employers can count on competent and cost-effective legal representation in obtaining work visas for highly valued or prospective managers, executives and employees or those seeking to transfer from affiliates overseas. Our team of experienced employment attorneys represent employers and businesses in other employment and labor matters as well as litigation in Illinois courts, federal courts and administrative agencies.
Our Employment-based Immigration Services for Businesses Include:
- Transfers for Managers and Executives from Foreign Affiliates;
- Visas for Highly Specialized and Outstanding Workers from Overseas;
- Investor Visas for Individuals and Businesses That Are Likely to Create Employment for U.S. Citizens
- Visas for Professionals and Highly Skilled Workers
- Counsel on Various Immigration Laws and Compliance Requirements
Our Labor and Employment Law Practice Assists Businesses with the Following:
- Employment Litigation in Federal and Illinois Courts;
- Employment Contracts, Handbooks and Restrictive Covenants;
- Separation/severance Agreements as Well as Executive Compensation Matters;
- Sexual Harassment/diversity Training and Investigation;
- Employment Handbook;
- Representation at Various Administrative Agencies Such as the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Illinois Department of Human Rights (IDHR), Chicago Commission on Human Relations (CCHR), Cook County Commission on Human Relations (CCCHR);
- Representations at Various Hearings, Mediations, and Fact-Finding Conferences.
We encourage you to call 312-795-9110 or contact us here online with any questions that you have about our services, employment and labor matters, or employment-related visas for your prospective managers, executives and employees abroad or those presently employed by affiliates or subsidiaries.